7.12.04

The latest entry from the corporate greed department...

Well, at least these two American corporations, Brewer Science and Atlanta Casualty Company, understand that nothing should come before profit. According to this article, they terminated two of their employees, who were called to active duty, rather than have to pay them and keep their jobs open. I've sent the following hate mail to their contact addresses and would encourage others to follow suit:


To whom it may concern,
I've just heard of your termination of Bill Benkosky's employment. I'd like to commend you on this cost savings measure. When faced with the option of carrying an employee on the books for a year or more, due to his Army National Guard call up, your company took the only reasonable fiscally responsible action and terminated his employment. I'm glad that I live in a country where greed trumps all other interests, this bold action certainly would not be possible anywhere else on the globe, your stock holders should be proud.
Regards,
Matthew J. Leach



1 Comments:

Anonymous J Benkosky said...

I would love to leave a comment thank you for sending this great letter to the Atlanta Casualty Company on the behalf of my husband Bill Benkosky who they terminated before serving his county and theirs in 2002, in Iraq. Praise God he returned safe and sound and is working for a wonderful company who held his job for a year with just a hand shake. Crawford and Company. I just found out about this on 11/27/05, thur a google search. Thank you again.I would like to see the article but it is no longer on the web can you email it to me. at firsttim6.10@tds.net? Thank You!!!

November 27, 2005 at 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home