11.1.05

The F%@#ing fee-demo program has been extended!!!

In another bit of midnight magic, the corrupt assholes who brought you government for and by the corporations have slid a rider into the omnibus spending bill that extends the fee demo program. For those of you who are not familiar with this program, it charges you to use YOUR public lands. This crock of shit is yet another corporate hand out so that the recreation industry can steal your money to build facilities that you don't want where you don't want them. I'm so pissed off at this that I wrote my representatives Marilyn Musgrave and Wayne Allard.

I was very disappointed to learn that the fee-demo program has now been extended an additional 10 years. This was apparently accomplished by adding it as a rider on the latest omnibus spending bill. This tactic alone indicates that this program has little support in the public arena. Fee-demo goes against the spirit of public land ownership, those of us who pay taxes should be able to use our land without an additional tax or the threat of imprisonment. I urge you to sponsor or support legislation which would end this program which is both a tax and a restriction on our personal freedoms.

Regards,

Matthew J Leach


I encourage all of you to follow suit and please use the anti-tax/pro-freedom approach if you want to get anywhere with our current batch of representatives in DC. I don't think I can verbalize how pissed off I am about this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home