24.1.05

It's SALT time!!!!!!!

That's right kids, I got my permit in today's mail to run the Salt River in Arizona on 8MAR05! Some of my loyal readers may be wondering if I'm biting off more than I can chew, this remains to be seen. This river is about as unpredictable as they come, we may have enough water to float the boats, we may have much more than we want or, we may have nothing; you buys your ticket and takes your chances. Well, as you may imagine, I'm pretty keyed up right now so I'll leave you with this parting thought; at least I'm running this river after they dynamited Quartzite falls, this former class VI keeper is now "merely" a class IV pour off...

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher Robin Baker said...

good Luck! Do you need a photographer?
-Chris Baker

January 28, 2005 at 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home