8.6.05

Delusion 1 Reality 0

Count another win for the delusional religious nuts. They've now managed to have a display about "creationism" (see self aggrandizing delusion) added to the Tulsa Oklohoma Zoo (the only surprise here is that it wasn't Texas). What, may you ask, do religion and a zoo have in common? Let me know when you figure it out. This is yet another step in the attempt to grant religon scientific credentials (e.g. creation science).

I hate to break it to you, but scientific metholodogy requires that something be verified by repition. If it can't be verified or repeated then it is NOT science since, at that point, in order to believe it you must have FAITH in it. I realise I've gotten a bit off target here but, after all, it is my blog and therfore my prerogative. Moral of my story; you can't apply logic to something that is based entirly in faith. If you believe it, fine, but accept that you can't conjure up "facts" to support it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once again you hit the mark. The religious in this country will not be happy until everything has to do with the GOD. How long is it going to take before they are telling you and I, the President was a gift from god? Wait, has that happened?

June 9, 2005 at 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home